Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Spring Sing

On Tuesday we got to attend Lizzy’s first Spring Sing. It was a real treat to see all of the kids from Kindergarten – 5th Grade sign songs and do little dances.


Annie enjoyed all of the singing. She clapped and at times tried to dance right along with the big kids.  I think she really enjoyed her time with Gapa (Annie’s version of Papa) the most. At this point in time I am just convinced that Papa must smell like Chocolate Chips and Ice Cream to little kids. Papa is magic. After being home for a little over a month the only person Annie calls by name is you guessed it Gapa!



Tomorrow we go to the ENT at Children’s Hospital. We should finally have answers as to what her hearing is. At the very least we should be headed down the path to getting the finally tests and hopefully her BAHAs of some sort.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm anxious to hear what her results were for her audiological exam. Our son, Jackson, was in the moderate range unaided, but he does not seem to have the speech/language that your daughter is displaying with you. I would love to talk more with you about Annie's ears...Jackson has anotia on the right and microtia on the left with a partial ear canal that we don't know if it is closed.