So you know how at the end of the month you are not necessarily out of food and/or groceries but you no longer have your favorites or what you would necessarily prefer to eat. As in when you are 7 you are out of steam buns but do have PB-n-J or chicken noodle soup for lunch.
Well our subdivision was having a garage sale. Miss. Lizzy decided that she would sell snacks and lunch and make as she put it "BIG BIG money!" When I asked her why she informed me "so we can buy food and I can have steamed buns for lunch." I tried to explain the reality of the situation to her. I am sure she missed the point since anytime someone made a purchase she thanked them and told them "Thank you now I can buy food."
I seriously considered dressing in disguise anytime I left the house after this for a very very long time.
| This is the menu/price board |
| Here is the happy business woman waiting for her sales. |
| In between costumers Lizzy would draw pictures on the drive way and ride her bike. After all isn't that what we all wish we could do during our work day? |
| Here she is hard at work. LaoLao was her best costumer. |
| Counting up the profits with Daddy. |
| Success!! After announcing on the top of her lungs "Good! Now we have enough money to buy food." She asked me to go to the store and buy her steamed buns for lunch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment