Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hands Around the World 2012

This year I coordinated the Rainbow babies and the Safari Kids.  It was okay.  I am really looking forward to next year I will be coordinating the kitchen!  Annie was old enough to participate in the China camp this year.  With me being there the whole time I was willing to let her do it.  Her room mom's Mrs. Sarah and Mrs. Julie did great.  All of the "teachers" were willing to wear Annie's FM and make sure that she was situated more in the front of the classroom so she could hear everything.

Me and my girls.  Sometimes only sometimes my arms can be almost as full as my heart.

I had to come up with a dance for my little ones to do at the end of the week.


Lizzy's group lobbied hard to be able to sing the song they worked on all week.

Annie really got into all of the dancing.








Lizzy's group learned how to work with "devil" sticks.  She loved them and her ubber cool teacher Ms. Deborah sent home directions on how to make them.


The Dogs a.k.a Lizzy's group

The Rabbits a.k.a Annie's group

No comments: