Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Navy Pier

Dan and I seem to have started the yearly tradition of a day downtown on Navy Pier.

This year we started with a ride on the Ferris Wheel.


Then we went on some rides:



Lizzy's favorite ride is the hopper:


Next came the Lake Shore cruise:



Nothing is better than a kiss out on the open water:


Dinner at Bubba Gump:

While the dinner was good it is real the desert face that is note worthy!


I love Chocolatey kisses!

We were only able to see a few items in the Crystal Gardens.  It was closed for a private party.



Cirque Shanghai Cloud 9:

As you will see the girls loved it!



This is video that only comes in sideways.  She balances on top of his head in toe shoes!


We ended our night with a final Ferris Wheel ride.  We had forgotten that there was a Build-A-Bear on Navy Pier guess who did not!



1 comment:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

I've never gone to Navy Pier with the kids... but reading this post makes me want to take them, so bad! Maybe I'll wait until a day off from school, so it won't be so crowded.
By the way, one of my blogs, Dupage Kids On The Go, is moving to ChicagoNow's blog panel. You can find me there now at http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/dupage-kids-on-the-go/ ! I hope to see you there!