Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve was great.   We went to Aunt Mary's house.  I was handed the tradition of making the Borscht.  It was a 5 day project but turned out pretty great.  Dan has been crazy enough to ask me if it is something that I would consider making any other time of the year.

Mandy and Jessa kept the little girls busy in one bedroom

Lizzy and Holly in their Christmas Finery

Jessa looking so pretty

Jimmy was very sweet.  He kept Annie busy in another bedroom by introducing her to Legos.

Meanwhile Aunt Mary kept the kitchen running smoothly

Don't we all look ready to dig into a great Wigli Fest!
The best part of the meal is sitting down and visiting with family.

I think K-Marie just found out we bucked tradition. No Barley and Prunes this year.  We added Broccoli Cheese Casserole instead.

K-Marie and Lyssa looking pretty as ever

True brother and sister love :)


Lyssa and Annie were busy taking "pictures" of each other while waiting for present time.

Hmmm I wonder if she realizes that she forgot her camera?

Annie really wants some of whatever is in the glass

Sisterly love


Dancing with my baby

Carly and Annie

NaiNai opening her first Christmas gift

Chris and K-Marie seem to be having a great time.

Annie opening her first gift.

Godfather and Goddaughter having fun together

The way they carried on when we were trying to line them up for this picture was crazy!!  At least they are looking somewhere right!

No comments: