For the past several years we have spent New Year's Day with Dan's family. This year was no different. We went bowling and then went to John and Pam's for some mexican and family game time.
|
This picture is actually from New Year's Eve but since this is my post about day 1 of 2012 I thought it was perfect :) |
| Lizzy loves being upside down more than anything! |
| K-Marie looking all chic |
| I wish I was small enough to fit in here! |
| Sleepy Bear |
| Not even a sleeping child shall keep me from a 'crispy treat! |
| Since she got her iPod touch this is pretty much all I see of her. |
| Bowling |
| Annie loves to Granny bowl |
| The rest of the group waiting for their turn |
| Lyssa was in Florida so today Annie had a love fest with her Godfather Uncle Jeff |
| After dinner we had some Just Dance fun |
| Shake it Dee! |
| Annie will not be left out. |
| Once Firework was selected this Fat Momma would not be left out! |
| Shaking my money maker |
| The boys played Bart Star |
| Goodness I love this kid! |
| Hmmmm could Lizzy be our next Bart Star player? |
1 comment:
So fun to see your blog - Your kids are too cute!!! You should come to our Families Supporting Adoption Game night at my house in Feb. Let me know if your interested!!!
Post a Comment