Through out the school year it is hard for us to get all of the playgroup together since we are all in different school districts and some of the kids have different schedules then others. It just so happened that all of the kids had the same Christmas Break time so we were able to enjoy the very mild weather and go to the zoo.
| Molly, Lizzy and Trisha these are some of Lizzy best friends. I have watched them all play together since they were in diapers. |
| The lions were snuggling and the kids thought it was the cutest thing ever! |
| That streak in the left hand corner is Lizzy. This seems to be the only shots of Lizzy I can get these days. The last thing she wants to do is sit still so I can get a picture. |
| Delaney and Aubrey |
| Ring around the Rosie |
| Annie at the park |
| She wasn't doing this 1 1/2 years ago! |
| We were missing two moms but all of the kiddos were there! Kevin was in his stroller and Annie had no desire to get up on the wall until........ |
| ....everyone else got down. Oh well! |
| Lizzy stills loves Paint Face as she calls it. But now she only likes it if she is putting it on her sister or some other unsuspecting |
| Cute little pink nose.... |
| Hmm I wonder what they are creating. |
| A kitty cat!! Gee I wonder who taught her how to do that :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment