Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Lady Bug Family

I was going to stencil on the walls in Annie Yali's room.  I had this vision in my head of doing a lady bug family.  Then I thought I would free hand something on the wall that would be exactly what I wanted.  Then reality set in.  I have a hard time drawing a stick figure.  I have a neighbor down the street who is an awesome artist.  For what the stenciling supplies would have cost me she created 4 lady bugs all with a little of the flare that Dan, Lizzy, Annie Yali and myself have.  Dan is in a Sox hat, I have on a beaded bracelet and my hair is doing the crazy flip thing.  Annie Yali has little piggy tales and Lizzy my precious Lizzy she is doing a cart wheel and wearing a tiara.  I LOVE THEM!!!!!
 
Tomorrow we will put the bed in Annie Yali's room and get her bed made.  Then it will be done done done!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is one of the absolute cutest things that I have ever seen. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them. You should have Panda Bears made for Lizzy's room!

Lizzy and Annie's Mom said...

oooo I love that idea. Will kick it around and see where funds are when we come home. I know Lizzy would it. She is upset that there is nothing like this in her room.