Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank you Mooncake Foundation!

When Dan and I started to review the file of our little Annie I was able to find this organization.   http://www.mooncakefoundation.com/zz_engels/index_eng.htm

This organization currently only works with the Social Welfare Institute that Annie is living in.  It is through this organization that I was able to get updated pictures and some questions answered.  Annie Chinese name YaLi is on their website as a Moon Cake.  Take the time to check them out and donate if you feel lead too.

5 comments:

Lizzy and Annie's Mom said...

Testing out the comment section!!!

Ethel said...

Thanks Jamie!!!!

Ethel, The Netherlands
Mooncake Foundation

The Tucker Troops said...

Your daughters are beautiful! I was a gymnast so I just wanted to say... Lizzy's pictures are great!

Annie is beautiful! I'm so happy for your family. Our little girl has Goldenhar syndrome. Her right "ear" sits closer to her cheek. She does not have a middle ear or ear canal. She has a small hole in her heart and a slight curve in her spine. She is amazing!! We are so blessed.

God Bless-
Be

The Matejkas said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!! Can't wait to follow along--isn't technology an amazing thing? It make home feel a little closer when you are 12,000 miles away. Love and prayers,
Teri

Mindy K said...

very cool site jamie!! so excited for you guys!