Those of you who know me in person know just how much I love my hubby. The fact that I call him Fr. Dan is all tongue in cheek.
On Monday evenings for most of the past almost 3 years my hubby has been involved in a formation program through our diocese called New Wine. This past Saturday he graduated. While going through this program I have witnessed the way God has worked within him. I have seen the love he has for God and spreading His word and His message grow into a beautiful pastoral style. I have witnessed his growth as a teacher of the word. I have seen the new ability he has to meet people where they are at and inspire them to want to know more and spend more time about and in the presence of the Lord. I have seen the glimpse of the Deacon he hopes to become. I know that when the time is right we will start on that journey together.
I know that God has a plan for Dan. I am blessed that God has allowed me to be Dan's wife and mother to his children. I love you Danny. Thank you for being the spiritual head of our family and the best example of faith being "caught not taught" to our children.
| Dan receiving his certificate. |
| Dan with his "New Wine" candle |
| Lizzy and Annie helping Daddy blow out his candle |
| Happy Family Don't the girls just look thrilled! What can I say at least they are both facing the camera. |
No comments:
Post a Comment