Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Year 2011 - 2012

This morning I sent a 2nd grader and 4 year old preschooler to school for the very first time!!

Annie dropped her supplies off at school on Tuesday.  She was very happy to be using her Arial backpack and lunchbox.  The thing is almost bigger than her!

Annie wore her Orange dress so she would look extra pretty.

Off to the bus

Sitting in the bus.  Annie is the second to be picked up 7:15am can you say YIKES!!

So happy to be on the bus with our friends.

"I don't mind sitting in the back as long as I have my friend Nessa!
Daddy went in late so he could share in the First Day of School fun.

Lizzy has a backpack that matches the very subdued (can you hear the sarcasm) lunchbox that she is carrying.  At supply drop off on Monday she insisted on  leaving her backpack in her locker so she didn't have to carry it.  Lizzy is very excited to get to school since she got not only the teacher that she wanted but most of her friends are in her class too!!

Waiting at the bus stop with Mommy

Get some Mommy love!

Proud girl all by herself

Watch out 2nd grade here I come!!

No comments: