Thursday, August 4, 2011

Six Flags Great America

Yesterday was our annual summer trip to Great America.  Since I am watching tweens this summer some of them came with.  It was a long day into a late night but much fun was had by all!


The Gang

My Girls

 We started our day off on the Carousel








 Lizzy and Annie have their own cheering section anytime they ride a ride.  LaoLao greets them with big waves and smiles every time they pass by.




One of the great things about taking big girls with was they provided great in-line entertainment for Lizzy.





The pairing off seemed to be:


Mica and Lizzy
Molli and Emily
They all seemed to love the Bumper Cars.


They have spotted Mica and Lizzy

This is not going to be pretty

BANG!!!

Big laughs everyone is happy

Off in search of their next victim!
Annie went on a lot of the little kid rides while the big kids were waiting in line and riding on some of the bigger rides.  Since Papa or I would stick with the kids LaoLao was Annie duty for part of the time and I forgot to give her the camera so we didn't get pictures of all of Annie's ride antics. 




Hmm is what it will look like when she is 16?

Should I be worried that Annie seemed to really love getting into cars/cups that were filled with all boys?!?!




Annie's favorite ride hands down was a big kids ride.  Fiddler's Fling. 


It may not look it in this picture but she is laughing her head off.   She was smiling so big and laughing so hard I thought her face would crack in half.
As you can see Papa was Annie's partner when it came to big rides.


"I love Papa"



Annie had a little routine when she would get in a ride.  Hold Papa's arm because we are nervous and not sure what the ride hold in store for us.  Then get all brave and start to move around in the car and look for the Momma and/or LaoLao Cheering section.


Looking for the cheering section
There they are!!  Can you see her little head peeking over the edge?


"Hi guys!"




The ride fun continued all day late into the night.  





Lizzy and Molli wanted to go on the Whizzer for their last ride of the night.  The line was a lot longer than I thought.  By the time they were done the "Glow in the Dark Parade" started so we were stuck until 9:30 at the park.  The day was very long and super fun to quote Molli it was "the best day ever!"

No comments: