Things have been crazy busy around here. Dan has worked 2 jobs a day for most of the past 3 weeks. On one of his late start Saturdays we went out and enjoyed the day together as a family of four.
Since a picture is worth a thousand words I am sure you can see for yourself just how much Annie enjoyed the animals, fields and the creek.
We decided that maybe Cantigny would be more Annie’s speed. Luckily for all of us it was.
There are wonderful gardens at Cantigny that you can stroll through and a park where the kids can play. The big attraction if you will are the tanks and old war machine that the kids can climb all over and ask a bunch of questions. As you can see both Lizzy and Annie got a kick out of climbing and jumping into Daddy’s waiting arms.
Since I am now outnumber this picture clear speaks to how I feel my days sometimes are.
No comments:
Post a Comment