Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

This Mother’s Day was a very poignant day for me. I can’t begin to express the gratitude I feel towards two (2) women half a world away for giving the gift of life to my daughters. I am a mother because of their unselfish acts. They are stronger and braver than I could ever be. I pray from them every day. I ask God to bring them a sense of peace. I pray that they will just know that their daughters are cared for, healthy and most importantly loved.

I started the day off with kisses and hugs from big girl. My baby girl toddled on in and joined the love fest shortly thereafter.

We went to Chinatown and had a Dim Sum feast with my Mom, Dad and Sister. Annie ate until she could eat no more. I am sure she was enjoying comfort foods that she has not had that much of since she has been home.


Later in the afternoon we went over to Dan’s mom’s house and enjoyed some time with her and some of the other in-laws.



No comments: