Monday, July 19, 2010

Kiddos everywhere!!



Dan’s cousin Lori has a vacation spot at Lake Summerset (somewhere over there in IL). She invited us to come out for a day trip since her brother was going to be there and we could all get our kids together. Since we used our vacation time to go to China we are not going to MN so the kids will not have a chance to have their week long play fest as they have the last few summers. Time was spent at the lake and in the pool. My teenage nieces Mandy and Jessa joined us as well. They acted as extra hands but I made sure that they had time to just be teens since after all that is what they are. When I married Dan I got 8 nieces and nephews and then Dan’s cousins who are age went ahead and gave me a total of 5 more kiddos whom I consider nieces and nephews. I just love being an Aunt!!


No comments: