Monday, July 19, 2010

My Bestie and Summertime Fun!!

All through Jr. High and well into my 20’s I had a best friend Cheryl. Anyone who has known me since I was in High School would have to know Cheryl we were a package deal. At any rate when we hit our 20’s one of us became a liberal and one of us became a conservative a very liberal conservative but a conservative none the less. I will let you figure out who is who. So we went our separate ways. In our 30’s we became moms and found each other again. We were able to pick-up right where we left off but now instead of my parents helping out of the mess we get into it is our loving husbands who save our behinds and whom we complain about to each other.



Well my bestie came over with her 2 and we headed out to the Splash Park. As you can see Lizzy and Annie had a very fun time.


No comments: