This was Annie's first Halloween! She Trick-or-Treated until she could Trick-or-Treat no more!! This month has been filled with costume parties and other fun Halloween times.
At one party Lizzy went in a High School Musical Prom dress costume and Lizzy went as Dora. You may never see Annie as anything other than Dora for the rest of her life. The Dora "Backpack" has become her favorite accessory.
Have you ever seen a cuter or happy Dora in all your life?
Even with crazy press on nails there is nothing sweeter to me than seeing my girls holding hands and loving being sisters!
Why is it that whenever I grab the camera to take a picture of Dan and the girls I get some form of this:
Not even a costume can keep a girl from loving her Daddy:
Here I am just me and my girls:
Guardians of the Trick-or-Treats:
As if Halloween isn't scary enough I turned around and this is what I see:
My husband walking down the "asile" with another man!
Annie was not so sure about how this Trick-or-Treat business works but in no time at all she was showing me how to open the bag and say "Trick-orTreat" and a real pro at it.
Uh-oh it looks like one very tired Dora is headed my way:
This years haul! This is not including the big bags of loot that both Grandmas gave each girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment