Today was awesome. You read about these things in your history books or see them on news but to see them in person. There are no words to describe it. We saw a Jade Factory, The Great Wall, The Bird's Nest and Water Cube from the '09 Olympics and Tinenaman Square.
The first picture that you see there is me showing off the lovely goose egg and gash I got when I fell before we even went into our first event for the day. Yep the wonderful graceful me fell up 3 tiny little stairs and laid sprawled out in the entry way for everyone to see. Looks like even if I fly all the way to China I can't escape my klutziness. I am going to be just fine but thought that those of you who truly know me would not be the least bit shocked to get this information.
I was not prepared for the thin air on the wall so that combined that with the stellar shape I am in made for some very winded moments.
Dan made it all the way up to the 3rd tier. I made it to the first tower. To be standing on the wall an know that we were standing on something that was thousands of years old. WOW WOW and WOW!
Next up the Oiympics and Tinenaman Square.
No comments:
Post a Comment