We made it safe and almost sound. I must say that Annie was an angel on the 11 + hours worth of flying to get home. I on the other hand had serve vertigo and spent 11 hours straight being nauseated or throwing up. Just about the time things would calm down they would begin food service again and the whole barf/nausea cycle would start again.
If you have to keep going from one end of the Narita Japan Airport to the other you might as well travel in style!
This is Annie hanging out in her seat and waiting for take off.
Once we landed in O’Hare and collected our bags and cleared customs a fabulous sight greeted us. What you cannot see in this picture is my mom; dad and Uncle Pete were there as well. They were holding a 4ft long banner that said “Welcome Home Annie-Yali” in big pink letters! I did not get them in my camera frame because after a little over 2 weeks Lizzy is who I was really looking for the rest of the group was just gravy!
And now for the pictures that make it all worth wild......




3 comments:
YEAH!!!!! Let the fun begin!! Congrats and welcome home!!!
How Joyful!! I think Annie is going to be in style for the rest of every single thing this child does!!! You already look like a family who has been such for a longer time!! God Bless you and I am glad you are home.
lin bresnahan, btw, at least the sleepless nights are because she IS home rather than wondering about getting her home!
Amazing. Sweet. Fabulous. Crying tears of joy for you as you begin your new journey as a mom to two very special little girls. CONGRATS!
Post a Comment