Monday, March 15, 2010

Living La Dolce Vita



We are 8000 miles from home.  I say this because tonight I felt as though I were only 10 minutes from home instead.  We started out to have dinner with our group.  At the last minute they all decide to go to the Orient Express restaurant.  It turns out that the only food served there was French food.  Neither Dan or myself care for French food and there did not appear to be anything that we could get for Annie to eat so we apologized and headed out.  Next door to the Orient Express there was a restaurant called La Dolce Vita.  We walked in and boom!!!!  I was home.  Garlic, olive oil and butter.  All the comfort foods and flavors I love. 

Annie truly is my daughter.  I think she ate her weight in Penne tonight.


And this next pictures Ladies and Gentelmen is how you know that noodles are hit and the preferred food of choice:

1 comment:

The Matejkas said...

looks delicious!!! Have you eaten at the Cow and Bridge? I miss their food--especially the pumpkin sticks-yum yum!!!