Saturday, March 6, 2010

Xi'an or Bust

We got up at 4:00am China time to clear out of our hotel and head to the airport.  I can safely say we made it to Xi'an our interpreter's name is Penny.  I love her already.  After getting us safely from the airport to the hotel and checked in Penny told me to relax she would go to the market and get the bottles that I have been looking for.  Then she suggested that I take a nap to refresh myself and get ready.  Take a nap!!!!!  Yeah like that's going to happen.
 
I do want to try and rest but I am such a nervous ball of energy and super excited.  I can not believe that 3 years of anxious waiting is coming to an end.  Tonight I will be the one to put my baby to bed.  I will be the one to wake with her in the morning and take care of her everyday of her life from now until the day she becomes the a self sufficient adult.  Come on China bring on the baby!!!!

No comments: