Hi. This is Kerry. I have been given the task of uploading some more pictures of Annie to Jamie's blog. Boy she must really trust me because she gave me her password and I could just go and write whatever I please couldn't I? I mean I could totally write about the time that Jamie kidnapped one of Laura's neighbor's dogs thinking it was Laura's that had gotten out. Or I could talk about that time she kept yelling at all of us for finishing the Sangria at mom's night out when she was the only one drinking it. But I wont. I will be good and merely post these 9 new photos of one of the most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure to see: Annie's gotcha moment :) Congrats Jamie and Dan - we are all so happy for you and can not wait to meet your Annie :) You are all so loved - thank you for sharing this amazing journey with all of us!!
1 comment:
Yeah Jamie! Yeah Annie! We saw Lizzy this morning at church and she was excited about going on Skype tonight to see Annie for herself. Hope everyone is adapting well. Can't wait for my turn to squeeze her!
Post a Comment