The soft and fluffy lady has lost her mind!!!!! I am sure you all know about that funny looking guy with glasses and no hair that hangs out with her, well she is letting him do horrible things to me. Hug me. Feed me and worst of all carry me!! I mean what is wrong with that lady? I mean come on I let him put my fancy sparkly shoes on as long as he doesn't try to hold on to long before he takes me off the bed. Then they both try brain me wash me saying things like "Someday you will realize just how great daddy is!" The soft and fluffy lady keeps saying "Just wait when we get home you'll soon realize that Daddy is the one who gives candy hook-ups!" yeah right like I even know what candy is.
Collaboration request
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment