Okay so I have been thinking, maybe this funny bald man with the glasses isn't so bad after all. Today he colored with me and I really liked it. I even decided that it was time that the really soft fluffy lady and that funny man got to see my smile.
Today I cut the funny man a break. I could tell he needed it. So I graciously let him put lotion on my legs and I really liked that. I let him carry me around the market some too. He is such a great for transportation method but I am not sure why he keeps trying to hug me. I mean sheesh give a girl a break will ya?
3 comments:
Annie is cuter every day! I love her smile :)
She is adorable!!! Congratulations you guys :)
Oh my God this smile!!!! She is already relaxing a bit and coming into herself it seems. Beautiful!!!!!Lin Bresnahan
Post a Comment