Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tang Dynasty Performance

Tonight we had a Dumpling Feast for dinner.  It was very yummy.  Annie Yali played with her bottle and stacking cups during the whole meal. 
 
This is the link to the place where we saw the show and had dinner:
 
 
The performance that we saw afterwards made my heart ache for my Bear.  Lizzy would have loved this show.  All of the pretty costumes and the fact that they all "have Asian eyes like me!"
 
Annie Yali seems to have an infection of some sort.  I have contact her doctor via e-mail and we both agree that I should I start the antibiotic that I brought with. So in the morning I have to figure out how to convince a little girl with know suck power to try and take medicine from a medicine cup since Mommy forgot to bring a medicine syringe (bad mommy).
 
Tomorrow we are not doing anything until noon.  Then we will only be gone for about 2 hours.  Enough to get out of the room and stretch our legs but no so much as to over stimulate or take away from our real purpose which is to get to know each other and bond.
 
On the bonding note Annie Yali is starting to tolerate Daddy in small doses.  If she knows that him carrying her will get her to Mommy faster than that is okay.  We are spending a lot of time with mommy showing how much she loves daddy and mommy and daddy doing things together that are really only one person jobs.  
 
Annie is not saying Mommy, Mamma, Daddy, DaDa, Jiejie or Lizzy.  However while going through the pictures books the one word she says pretty consistently is Papa!!!  Looks like Papa really is magic.
 

No comments: